The purpose of establishing SANSBOC is to form a representative body for the Small Bus Operators (SBOs) in South Africa to interact between the bus industry and other relevant stakeholders, particularly the government.
Aims and objectives:
· To support, promote and contribute towards transformation processes in the small bus operator industry;
· To support, encourage, facilitate and promote the introduction of more bus operators from previously disadvantaged communities into the economic mainstream of the country through formal bus operations;
· To protect, secure and promote the interest of members of SANSBOC;
· To represent generally the views of SANSBOC members;
· To establish communication channels with the government and other appropriate institutions or bodies concerned with or interested in the development of the road passenger transport industry.
Vision: To advocate fairness for the emerging bus operators and position them to become the leading and most reliable and affordable stakeholder in the public transport sector.
Mission: Championing and/or advancing the interest of SBO’s and soliciting cooperation with all public transport stakeholders to create an enabling environment to integrate SBO’s into the mainstream of the economy.
· Openness, Honesty and Integrity
· Safety, Reliability and Affordability
· Innovation and Professionalism
· Caring and Accountability
Mr. Hintsa is a founder member of SANSBOC and is serving his second term as President. He is also the chairperson of Eastern Cape.
Ms. Maponya is serving her first term as a national official and Treasurer General. She is also the Provincial Secretary of Limpopo
Mr. Mathe is serving his first term as national official and Deputy President. He is also the Chairperson of Northern Cape.
Deputy Secretary General
Ms. Dlamini is serving her first term as a national official and DSG. She is also the first Chairperson of Kwazulu Natal SANSBOC.
Mr. Kgodumo is a founder member and is serving a second term as Secretary General. He is also the chairperson of North West.
Public Relations Offer
Mr. Zikhali was selected as PRO by the National Executive Committee . He is also the Provincial Secretary for Gauteng.
The Provincial Secretary is Mr. Manelia Seguqa. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Provincial Secretary is Ms. A. Jeloa. Email: email@example.com
The Provincial Secretary is Mr. Paul Zikhali on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Provincial Secretary is Mr. Sibonelo Sibisi on Email: email@example.com
The Provincial Secretary is Ms. Olivia Maponya on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Provincial Secretary is Mr. Khotso Lehula on Email: email@example.com
The Provincial Secretary is Mr. Lesele Komane on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Provincial Secretary is Mr. Mathilda Du Plessis on Email: email@example.com